As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

For the Love of Our Four-Legged Beauties

At our local butcher shop, operated by our former teammate Black Skinny's good friend, and that massively long piece of meat hanging has been specifically cut for none other than Pyen Chi.
Our butcher knows it's all for Pyen Chi and while he cuts away, we chat about boxing and diet tips.
Then it's off to Hulk's to give our four-legged hungry beauty her delish meal.
She's not a sharer hence the pic of her eyeing someone in the background approaching her.
But these two are sharers.  And today these two K-Bere brothers shared excessive snuggles with me.
I took most of the work day off work to work from home because our office computer is off getting fixed.  It gave me a chance to spend some quality time with these two too while Snickers and Pyen Chi managed the boxing club.  I anticipated running today, getting in some mileage, but overdoses of K-Bere brotherly love left me all gushy and unable to leave the house... hahaha.

No comments: