As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Our Cute Hulkies

  We've got a wide range of different folk making up our boxing club.
We've got the cute couples who train together and "wear" each other. 
And then we've got a late night single guy who doesn't seem to wear pants. 
We've got the shy ones who try to avoid my camera.
And then we've got the loud ones who always photo bomb my shots.
And then there's Pyen Chi; she doesn't know what to make sense of them because no matter how different they are, they all just seem to click together.  
They're all beautifully different members of one family -- our Hulk family.

No comments: