As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Fill Up the Box Mr. Boxer

Our dry food donation drive has turned into more or less a snack drive, with Snickers and I loading up a cart full of goodies for the orphanage.
But now the box is full and flowing over... very cool.
The plan is to personally deliver it all on Saturday when we head over to the orphanage.  We have some ideas we want to bounce around with the orphanage but we're considering discussing it with another one considering all the attention this particular one gets.  There are other orphanages within Cheonan but, for the most part, they're continually ignored.

No comments: