As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hello Baby Girl, Hello Ladies

One of my friends returned from the States, to live in Korea indefinitely, and she brought along her baby girl.  Last time I saw my friend she was pregnant so it was nice to finally meet her daughter.
She's a three month old fusion baby -- half American, half Korean but all smiles and cuteness.
Babies as young as her make me nervous so I let Snickers soak up the baby cuddles.  He would have kept her too if he didn't know I used to train my friend.  She may be a looker but she can jab!
These are my babies... hahaha.  Ok, so they're not babies and not even children but little ladies, but they're oh so cute.  Here they are, opening this Saturday's and Sunday's advent calendar presents.
One of them got some cute stationary while the other got earrings.  I got smiles and giggles from them.
They're so dang adorable, seriously.

No comments: