As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Retail Relief

I wish I could return to this moment, the moment when I woke up from our sleepover party and everyone else was sleeping.  I tried to wake the guys up, Balboa helped with trying to wake up Snickers but it was no such luck.  A phone call woke everyone up.
Figured a little retail shopping would help cheer me up so I bought myself my own Christmas present -- a cute jacket I saw some time ago.  I didn't need anything expensive really, it's not like I really go out  and I'm always in my Adidas sports gear, but the jacket was almost half off.
I bought a new agenda too -- a "list book".  Love my lists!!!
Pacquiao and Balboa ate three of my list books in the past 2 months with today them eating my SECOND book in a week.
It's a small blue book.  Bought myself a pink pen too and a plastic zipper cover to protect it.
Gotta use protection against these four-legged kids.

No comments: