As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Small Babies and Big Babies

One of my pretty lady friends stopped by Hulk's today with her little one and, like always, her adorable baby girl got rave reviews and lots of attention.
Everyone wanted to hold the baby -- look at her awesome hat!
How come nobody wants to hold my baby?!  Hmm... I'll hold you Pyen Chi.
Received a surprise Christmas cake today, that was quite sweet but not exactly what I was expecting when I told our members we wanted donations for the orphanage dry food drive.
Turns out the cake was just for us though, to say thank you and Merry Christmas.  Thanks ladies!
And speaking of babies, look at this big baby -- Snickers sitting and being catered to at Mama Kim's house.

No comments: