As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Hulk's Goes Big with it's Bills and Boys

This is probably my biggest stress, opening up our mail and so I have decided to do it only once a week.  All week we let the mail pile up underneath the juice bar counter and then we sit down to attack it.
We very, very rarely get any good news mail and instead get bills, bills, and more bills.  
Big club means big bills but it also means big boys too.
One of my Hulkies that is super set on toning up and trimming down is this super sweetie.  He's awesome and standing in at over 190cm and being only 20, this guy's sweetness and sense of humor is as big as him.

No comments: