As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Busy with Business and Boys

Boy Wonder opened up another business just recently, totally now 3 that he owns, so Snickers headed off out of town to attended the grand opening party.
I stayed behind; it was a work day and someone had to manage the club.
Got the chance to really work in my new shoes... love, love, LOVE them!!!
Snickers returned to Cheonan around 6pm and then after work we headed off to my favourite of favourite coffee shops to study.  I studied Korean while Snickers... hmm... he studied... me?!
I love this coffee shop and apparently we're a regular here now; we even have "our" table.
Snickers said he was too tired to study English... but apparently not tired enough to play ping pong... hahaha.
Met up with five of our K-Crew boys -- Mouse Doctor, Guy Smiley, Sam-Sam, Obama, and Jock Head.
Tonight was Sports Day -- ping pong, pool, bowling, and batting cages.

No comments: