As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Our Bucketlists for 2014... Wednesday, January 1

Our yearly tradition for Snickers and I is to go to a local coffee shop and write out our hopes and aspirations for the new year.  We used to write our resolutions but last year we started to do a bucketlist.  Leave it to me to write out a ridiculously long list. It was more like a life bucketlist and not just one for a year.  This year we decided to be more realistic and set a single digit resolution/bucketlist of aspirations for this year.  So, with out rambling any more, here is our 2014 bucketlist....

Amy's 2014 Bucketlist 1.  Start and finish "Korean Grammer in Use".
2.  Start my personal training license.
3.  Join a Korean church -- become a member.
4.  Catch up on all our Hulk bills, monthly and start-up loans. Pay back WOW.
5.  Train Pacquiao to be my running partner.
6.  Run my first marathon.
7.  Every day Korean diary (writing) practice.
8.  Achieve 14% body fat.
9.  Make a photo album for every year we've a couple (= almost 5).

Snicker's 2014 Bucketlist 1.  Go to Canada for travel -- Christmas 2014 there.
2.  Accumulate 150 member's at Hulk's.
3.  Get nose correction surgery.
4.  Get professional wedding photos done.
5.  Buy land for a house.
6.  Everyday English diary writing.
7.  Once a month make breakfast for and to eat with Amy.
8.  Achieve 10% body fat and 6 pack (as in get back).
9.  Hike the top 5 Korean mountains.

No comments: