As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

One Tough-Love Couple


This aired today on SBS, it's an interview of  two friends of both Snickers and I -- a couple who are both champion Korean boxers.  They live in Busan but are business associates with our boxing club and I just think they're one of the coolest couples I know.. The video is in Korea so perhaps many won't understand it but watch at least the first bit -- got to love a couple that's strong enough in their relationship to take it to the ring and spar it out!!! They're a great couple, totally wish they lived closer to Cheonan!

No comments: