As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Dining Under the Cherry Blossoms

Checked out my boy King Kong's new restaurant tonight and it was awesome.
This actually one of two restaurants he and one of my Hulkies own and operate but this is kind of his baby.
I'd like to think I influenced him with the cherry blossom theme of it -- hello cherry blossoms tattooed on my back and the love story that goes with them.  Regardless of if I did or not, I loved the cherry blossom theme of it, especially the cherry blossoms hanging down from the ceiling.  As for the food, well, it was super delish.
A group of us close friends dined there tonight -- Snickers, Mouse Doctor, Guy Smiley, WOW, and me.
This is what Saturday nights are for.
Our Saturday night was kicked off with the Crossfit Challenger class at 6pm, boxing for me at 7pm, then dinner out with friends.  Returned back at Hulk's just before midnight.

No comments: