As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Dressing Hulk's Up for a Spooky Halloween

Today I went full force with preparing Hulk's for our Spooky Movie Party.
Here's the club front doors that I decorated.

I went shopping for supplies this morning, had started all the arts and craft part of the decorations at 2pm, and then around 8:30pm when my two mini assistants arrived we started decorating.
I had cut out about 60 bats for them to all string together and we had lots others to hang up.
The hardest but the most fun to hang up was the massive spider webs.
The girls thought the massive spider was best for the front entrance so that we could scare members as soon as they stepped into the club, nice.
I like the front locker area the best, especially because of the bats.
It was either go with massive spiders or bats.  The bats won on account that the spiders and their eight legs are just too hard to cut out and I really don't like bugs.
This was what we ended the evening with but we still aren't finished.

No comments: