As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

One Last View of Thailand

Today was my last day in Thailand, my last day staying in this beautiful house.
And last night was the last night I'd ever sleep in the private bedroom they gave me.
But with it being the last day, we headed out to do some last minute sight seeing.
Today we headed out to this amazing market called the Floating Market.
The market was amazing, to say the very least.  It consisted of so many wooden hut shops all above the water and all connected by bridges and walkway.s
They even gave us little play passports, super cute.
Lining the walk ways were numerous food vendors cooking and selling their food.
The Floating Market in Pattaya, most definitely a must see for any tourist!!!
We bought some freshly cooked eggs off this one seller and then paid some loose change to another seller so that we could bottle feed the fish.
...and of course there were goats.  I am absolutely convinced that I am by far not the only one in love with these four-legged cuties.  I keep on running into goats, they're like the attraction to see and apparently even in Thailand they think so too!!!
Not too sure what these ladies were about but props to them for being able to stand in that boat and extra props for them looking so pretty.
Thailand is marked with numerous temples all over the place -- big ones and side-of-the-road small ones.  The market even had its own temple too.
This was the very last picture I took in Thailand -- me at the airport, sporting my brutal tan lines and ever-so-happy-to-go-home smile.  I'm coming home Korea!!!

No comments: