As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Too Busy to Write Much so I Captured our Busyness in Pictures

Super busy today at Hulk's.  It was one of those busting-at-the-seems, Hulktastic Hulk-of-a-day!
Snickers was super busy doing round after round of padwork with Hulkies and I was equally as busy doing class after class of crossfit with Hulkies.
My two mini Hulkie assistants were busy preparing this month's club calendar while others lingered around after training to socialize at the juice bar and front sitting area.
Even a four-legged special visitor came out tonight -- Baekguum, Pacquiao's father.
Hulk's Boxing is very much a four-legged-friendly place and Baekguum is always welcomed.
And I think he loves Hulk's just as much as we love him because he's been known 
to run away from home and randomly show up here.
Speaking of four-legged friends... this is what happens when Snickers goes out of town to see his best buddy, my four-legged friends TOTALLY take over all and any rights to my bed.  But who am I to tell them to get out?!  Exactly.  Just wish Pyen Chi wouldn't always randomly roll over in the middle of the night.  Having a 47kg four-legged girl roll on top of me is a bit startling.

No comments: