As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, November 24, 2014

No Monday Blues Here, Everything is Smiles and Laughs

Hello pretty trophies.  Hello fierce female amateur boxers on the tele.
Hello my favourite person, favourite sponsor and one of my most favourite Hulkies.
This was how I started my day.

And this is how I ended my day and welcomed in the evening.
Hello fun Hulkies.  Hello sausage grilling yummy fun.
And hello rotisserie chicken and "I-can't-believe-this-is-legal-it's-so-addicting" wassabi snacks.
Hello morning... but how come no goodbye, goodnight Hulkies?! Hmm....
They convinced me to let them stay longer by doing my laundry, nice.
So they hung my wet laundry and I grilled some more sausages.  Party finished at 2:30am.
After everyone left, Snickers and I then had couple time together by the coal heater, meaning we sat there together, cuddled and talked.

My day started at 9am and finished at 3:30am.

No comments: