As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, April 17, 2015

A New and Needed Addition to the Hulk Family.. Friday, April 17

Hulk's is proud to announce the newest addition to it's Hulk family, a little girl!!!  She was an unexpected arrival but a blessed surprise and an excellent addition.  Born and raised in Seoul, she has now joined us here in Cheonan.  Snickers got the call about her three weeks ago and had agreed to take her into our family but papers got pushed forward faster than we expected and he got the call today to go pick her up.
At exactly 12:06am, Hulk's Boxing officially adopted Magna Storm.

Yes, Magna Storm is a SUV but not just any kind of SUV; she's got superpowers.  We traded in our jeep -- the Big Black Beast, aka Beast Boy -- for her and our friend who was selling her waved the difference in pricing.  Now we have a vehicle that we can actually drive our Hulkies around in as opposed to making them sit in the back, on a ghetto floor that leaves them either sliding around or holding until the side handle for dear life.

...oh, and we also got another little one though he has no name yet.  Snickers has already raced him through the club and driven him into me...hahaha.  He was donated to us by a Hulkie. 

No comments: