As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, July 27, 2015

The Four-Legged Babies Ruled the Ring Today

Breakfast is served.  The last breakfast with all 7 in our K-Bere pack of 7.

After breakfast it was shower time for them... a task unlike any other.

And while the puppies were getting showered this was going on outside of our club.
Mini Hulkies ready and waiting for training.  Got to love their dedication.
One last picture with all of the puppies as today one of them leaves for their new home.

With the puppies fed and showered, it was time for training.

...that's not to say the puppies didn't come out once in awhile to play.

First baby to leave our home and get a new home was one of the Ddwedgy Twins, a beautiful little girl who is fair-haired like her mommy Pyen Chi.  She now lives with the ultra sweet man down the street who is always nothing less than smiles and giggles.
...more puppy play interrupted today's training.
Hulk's Boxing, where you can go a few rounds on the sandbag and then rest it out in the ring with an adorable four-legged friend who'll love you despite how sweaty you are.
...and these little four-legged friends have many friends.

No comments: