As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

A Walk in the Park and Needed Food

Ventured off the beaten path in High Park today for a chilly afternoon stroll.
And wound up at their little zoo in the park.
I was surrounded by various animals, like this adorable little guy.
But the one who scored the highest on the cute poll was this little girl who showed absolutely no fear when the animal leaned down to her, put its face right up against hers, and then lowered its head to eat the food in her little basket.
Sat pond side chatting and people watched... train watched too.
Paparazzi at my lunch table... hahaha.
Despite being borderline hangry, the double long espresso in hand had started to calm me down and mellowed me out.  I was getting antsy because I needed my caffeine and my protein!
Turns out he had snapped more pictures of me... great.  These were texted to me later on today.  In the first pic I look rather Asian and in the second one I think I was just about to flip this dude the bird for snapping my picture.

No comments: