As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, April 08, 2016

Freezing for the Camera... Friday, April 15

TODAY'S SCHEDULE:
6:30am  -- Personal training with my client at her condo
11am  -- Meet with Foody-Fit
12pm -- Boxing with Coach Perez at Hardknocks
4:30pm  -- Subpac commercial filming

My 9am meeting with Heart of Champions got postponed and my 4:30pm commercial filming started late.  We left their production office around 5pm and I didn't get home till around 8pm.

Too exhausted of a day to remember the details of it, to tell you the truth.  It was all just a blur, a matter of running around with my head cut off.  I took the evening off of training but with all the running I had done for the commercial filming it was as if I had done a double workout.  They had me sprinting and not just sprinting but sprinting so that I could either chase down their van as they drove away with the camera man filming me or keep up with it as it drove beside me.  It was a very physical day for me on the set.  It was also a very, very chilly day but a very fun day of filming too.  None the less, I'm spent.

No comments: