As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Random Thoughts

This is the story of my life, making decisions and sticking with them regardless of if I'm really ready for the consequences of them or am even sure I made the right one.  Sometimes I wonder if my decision to come to Canada was the right one but I find comfort in knowing at least I made the decision instead of pondering over whether or not to do it.
Don't want to be a squirrel... hahaha.
Am convinced this sign needs to be put up at System because I've helped train with one of the front girls and she's a tough gal.  She's a strong gal and her coworker, another tough chick, sports mad abs and killer legs.  
Tonight the meatheads at the gym drove me bonkers.  God bless the eye candy they provide for many of us and the tips on training but seriously guys, put your weights away after you use them!  There are reminders every where.  If you can't read the signs than at least practice some common courtesy.

No comments: