As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, May 08, 2016

A Day of Pure Sweetness... well, some Refined Sweetness too)

After months of my friend telling me I just "had to come" see his mens choir perform and hearing his sing away as he rocks it out during cardio, today I showed up to see him perform.  It was absolutely beautiful and so incredibly touching.
Rev Tiger and I met at System and he's one of the most beautiful people I know.
Church out with my Papa Bere is always followed by lunch out at Swiss Chalet.  It's like an age-old tradition that is as predictable as it is comforting and sweet.
And speaking of sweet... tonight I cheated on my clean eating.
Toffee apple cheesecake.  Say that 3 times and then tell me your mouth isn't watering!

No comments: