As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, May 23, 2016

Diagnosis Test Success... Monday, May 23

Had my follow up diagnosis test at System today and the trainer was very happy with the results I scored since the last time I had it done, a little less than a month.  I got it done on May 2nd, 21 days ago to be exact and in that time the following changes have happened with my body:
-2% body fat
+3lbs of muscle
my metabolism has increased
Yesterday I started to pay attention to my weight; I started cutting.  Before then I was just focused mainly on my training -- building up my muscle, working on my skills,  building up my endurance.  I cleaned up my eating too but I anticipated only having to pay attention to my weight two weeks prior to my fight so yesterday I kicked if off by tapping into dehyrating myself and eating according to "weight". This means no guzzling of water, weighing myself both before and after training and eating according to weight lost, aka water weight loss. 

Since yesterday, I've lost 4.3lbs. 

I have to get down to under 110lbs by fight day, June 3rd.  I have 9.3lbs still to lose in 11 days.  No problem.

Problem is finding out my uniform wont be coming till late this week. Problem is hearing they in Korea possibly spelt my boxing club's name wrong (that's so Korean it's not even surprising any more) and problem is still not knowing when I'm actually leaving for Mexico.

No comments: