As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, July 25, 2016

A Break from the Normal Monday

"You have officially made partying not cool"... or something like that he said when I ditched the idea of regular nacho chips and went for the whole grain... hahaha.
Well how do you like me now?!  Hooking us up with Starbuck cups... yes, cups, not coffees... and heading down to the beach with some beves in hand.
A massive veggie platter and nacho chips... destroyed by the two of us.
Tonight the Captain had his final exam and by the sounds of it he was in a similar funk as me so we ditched our evening plans and headed down to the lake to get refreshed.
The lake always makes me happy.  It's so incredibly beautiful down here.
A trip down to the lake with a close friend, definitely what the doctor would have ordered for me because being healthy is more than just a physical thing, it's a body and spirit thing too.  Tonight my spirit was fed and tomorrow I'll return to training hard.
Until tomorrow though, we indulged a bit more.
You know you eat clean perhaps a bit too much when sausages and nachos 
are the "dirtest" thing you've eaten in a while.

No comments: