As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Happy Ice Cream Wednesday

On Wednesdays we eat ice cream... and then go train and try not to puke!!!
After this, the Captain went running and I went weight training.
But before we both went our ways and trained, first we explored a new happening place -- Greenwood Brickworks.  It's located so close to my house and is pretty awesome.
In addition to the featured bike riding area for kids that's going on right now, they also have food trucks situation and other outdoor patio restaurants.
But this is what took my breath away... the water!!!
Simply gorgeous!!!
I love this style of place, how they've taken these old buildings and given it a very trendy, ultra modern vibe to it.  Toronto is full of great places like this.
Got to love Toronto.  Best city in the world!!!
After indulging in that ice cream, sight seeing and giggles, I headed off to System 
and who should I run into but Coach Madman.
I ended my workout with abs while he stretched. A nice end to yet another long day.

No comments: