As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, August 15, 2016

I'm Definitely a Cabbagetown Kind of Girl

Snapped this picture today of some of the little boys who play in the tennis court beside the pool I do my laps in.  They recently got a German shepherd puppy, named Max, so I see them a lot playing with it and often chat with them.  They just totally adore Max.
Keeping it classy, not really.  While out with Poo I noticed there were some kind of wild apples growing on the tree that was hovering over my restaurant seat so I plucked one off and ate it.  I sat there eating a crab apple while my overpriced salad waited its turn.

No comments: