As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Looking Forward... Sunday, August 21

The end of another weekend but the end of an unproductive weekend in my world. 

...but not before some ice cream!

Ya, what better to fully establish the unproductively of something than bathing it in ice cream.  In all fairness I haven't had a Happy Ice Cream Wednesday for several weeks, I think, so tonight's random ice cream treat was totally justifiable... I think.

I got in my laps in the pool this weekend but not my weight training and surely not my much anticipated obstacle course competition.  A+ for expectations, B for effort, but F for epic fail.  

This week's plan is to revise my weight training routines, map it out differently, and then start adding some HIIT morning runs into my training.  Hit Clancy's up on Monday for team training/core conditioning, and then get either back out there for Friday night training or join the gals at Cabbagetown Boxing for Fight Club.  

No comments: