As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, October 09, 2016

Overdosing on Good Vibes, Good People, and Good Food

  At church today we celebrated the 90th birthday of one of the pastors.
After church I jumped into the Captain's car and off we raced out of the city for dinner with my family.
Had my first Red Rain... neeeeever again!!!  It made me burb, it made me jittery, and it made me
super hyper for Thanksgiving dinner with the family.
  What's this?!  Is Korea trying to take over Tim Hortons? ... too funny.
Dinner for 18 tonight... wow!!! Happy Thanksgiving.
My brother's little ladies and look who it is... Little Nat!
He's been out of the hospital for some time now and is healing nicely.  Great to have him with us.
The Captain was a big kid, playing on the floor with the little kids but check out my girl E.
She thought it soooo funny to pretend to photo bomb my pictures by pretending to saw his head off.
This is my girl, Big E... aka Biggie.  I love her so much.
My sister-in-law.  Good to see her out of Sick Kids and wearing a big smile.
She's gone through so much with her two kids in and out of the hospital.
Family shot!
And what's a Thanksgiving meal without some dinner pics.  Viola, my main meal.
Hello dessert.  My sister-in-law's apple crisp is worth the long drive up, wow!!!
Ended Thanksgiving by visiting the cottage of some good friends, MaG.
There were five us at the cottage, enjoying the fire... and playing with some Kinder surprise eggs.
Thanks to the Captain for those eggs.  Even us big kids love them.

No comments: