As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Today's Holiday Training Fueled by Team Blue, not by Yesterday's Turkey

 While the rest of Toronto was piling on calories, my Team Blue was burning them via some hard training.
 Gearing up for some abtastic fun.
 Props to those of Team Blue who showed up.
I'm thankful on Thanksgiving for those on my team.  They're pretty awesome.
 After training Team Blue, we practiced our team cheer and then they left.  I was on such a positive high from having trained them and that definitely fueling my training.  Thanks Team Blue!!!

No comments: