As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, December 19, 2016

A New Week of New Opportunities

I have a bit of a trek to make for two of my clients I train but I swear they're so worth it.
The commute to them is long but it's beautiful and these two ladies are super awesome.
I don't think I'll ever get tired of searching for the CN Tower in my 
daily commute skyline.  I am home.
Was introduced to short cut today -- an underpass bridge that was a bit sketchy but 
it had a cool vibe to it.  It was just me and the streetcars buzzing through it. 
 No one can stop me but me, I know, but I don't think Balboa sports the same mentality.  Poor little guy was absolutely pooped from his weekend away with his Uncle W.  He had a blast, I'm sure of it, but his energy levels had been drained.
Just look at him.  He can't even keep his eyes open long enough for me to snap a shot.
It was nice to have him back at home, sleeping beside me while I worked.

No comments: