As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, December 16, 2016

T.G.I.F.. Thank God I'm Fit

It was a busy day for me with people to see, errands and work to do, training to get in.

T.G.I.F.
Thank God I'm Fit
Thank God I'm Fabulous
Thank God I'm Free

Kicked off my Friday morning with a coffee date with one of my long time girl friends.
She's one of those rare friends where you don't have to explain 
yourself to them, they just know you that well.
I may not have actual scheduled "work" hours but I definitely still have a lot of work to do.  
Today I sat down and worked earnestly on my personal training files.
After sparring tonight I headed north of the city downtown core to check out indoor volleyball.  All I can say is "WICKED!!!"  Seriously, a place that houses a multitude of indoor beach volleyball courts is pretty damn cool.  Now if only they could let me rent a court out to camp out on... hahahaha.

No comments: