As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, January 14, 2017

A Caffeinated Full Day of Work and Working Out

Going keto means you can get a little more creative with adding in more fats with your 
meals and, in this case, adding peanut butter into coffee. 
Slaving away at the library on my business proposal meant sending S.O.S messages for my dying need for more coffee.  It was a struggle but I made it.  Made it to my coffee date with J-Doll without getting an additional coffee.
My coffee with J-Doll gave me a extra boast of energy and off to Systems I went for training.
Killed it with training and the proof was in just how rough and scruff my hands got.
Left training totally on an endorphine high.
Trained right till closing, till the front desk gal told me I had to leave.
Hardcore baby.  Go hard or go home!

No comments: