As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

An Overdose of Totally Unexpected Sweetness

A special letter arrived for me in the mail today.  It was sent to me all the way from Korea.
I pride myself in being a tough cookie but this totally melted my heart!!!
And if it wasn't sweet enough, getting that letter, I was also treated to a special dinner tonight.
I was treated to a home cooked meal.  I worked away at my business stuff and studying while he worked away in my kitchen.
Sorry Balboa but this meal isn't for you... nor was there any food left over for him even 
if I did want to give him some.  It was just so flat out delish!!!
 Dinner served... Filipino style chicken with seasoned cauliflower.

No comments: