As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, January 13, 2017

Ending the Full Day with a Food Coma

 Juggled a lot... A LOT... of work today, five countries worth of work.  
Actually, six when you consider I had personal training clients here to plan for and whatnot.
Balboa has proven to be the best little sidekick.  No matter where I am in the house, he is always by my side.  Today I grabbed a blanket my mom had made me and I gave it to him.  And while I worked away on the kitchen table he slept on his blanket by my feet.  He's so cute.
Sometimes I feel guilty for just how much I work and how little of attention he gets so I'm always sure to take mini work breaks to show him some love.
Unfortunately him returning "love" means kicking me in the face as he passes out and then tooting.
In between work and working out (or what was suppose to be me working out), I got treated out to an amazing protein-packed meal at a local restaurant that is a meat-lover's heaven -- 420 Smokehouse.
Telling the water to hold ALL the carbs was followed up by him leaving a little note on the bill, nice.

No comments: