As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, January 08, 2017

Not a Day of Rest... Sunday, January 8

Today's Schedule:
11am          Church service. 
1:30pm       Brunch out with friends.
5:30pm       Training at System.
8pm            Work on my homepage.
10pm          Planning for my personal training sessions.
11pm          Study Tagalog (Filipino).
12am          Work on my business proposal.
12:30pm     Cook the chicken.
2am.            Go to bed.

I took yesterday off of training on account of the total brain-drain I caused myself with pulling the long hours working on my business proposal.  After church and after brunch out with friends, I headed over to System Fitness for training, 5:30pm to 7pm. 

System was packed!!!

I think I'm going to change my Sunday off to Saturday off and hit the gym on Sundays, or at least switch it up every other weekend.  Saturdays and Sundays are so different at Systems.  More of my friends and familiar faces train on Sundays so the energy there is super positive.  Consequently it means I get more energized and have better workouts.  

No comments: