As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, February 03, 2017

Pens, Gloves and Chopsticks

I officially returned to the Reference Library today and I apparently seemed
to be the only one looking over their shoulder and sitting somewhat uncomfortable.
Friday night Fight Club at Cabbagetown Boxing scored a sweet turnout tonight.
I'm always so impressed by the energy and numbers that come out.  If only I had had such support and encouragement in Korea.  They have no idea how awesome this is. 
Balboa showed up as Fight Club concluded.
He's a big fan of any female so he was loving the cool crowd that was out tonight.
After training, this happened -- hello carbs!
Hello get-in-my-belly delish sushi!!!

No comments: