As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, March 25, 2017

A Packed, Fed, Happy Crowd

Back out to BGC today for a street festival hosted by a friend of mine.
It was a food festival, called "Bite Me', so there were food vendors galore.
 You had me at "food", seriously.  I was lured in by so many vendors offering free samples.
 But the vendor that really won my heart was Bros & Buns.
And as if the burger wasn't enough to fall head over heels in love with, they had packaged up my
delish burger in the cutest of take-out holders.  Loved it... loved ALL of it!!!
There was a ton of food and an equally large crowd of people.
I totally photo bombed this particular Filipino doing a model shot and then I snapped a picture of one of the cutest little Hola girls I've ever seen.  She and her little gal pal Hula friend definitely stole the show.
 Lots of food, fun, people and beautiful weather... sounds like a pretty awesome Saturday to me!

No comments: