As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, April 17, 2017

Back to Hustlin' It with My Training

Thank God it's Monday so that I can get back to training hard and staying focused.
As if I didn't get sweaty enough, today at boxing I added getting filthy dirty to my hot mess
when I decided to do ab crunches with a weight on my chest that was far from being clean.
 Let it be known the perk of training at my gym is all the free water I can carry out.
I go through about 2.5 litres of water at boxing alone but I still have more than half a day of battling this Filipino heat and then staying hydrated through my second workout, my weight training.
Those water bottles each hold 2 litres of water and every single day I go through them, no problem.
Me ending my day with some late night weight training and a short run.  
I filled a short Instagram Story and ended up getting all giddy of the possible good 
news I have to share with all my friends, family and fans.

No comments: