- Get business cards printed up.
- Fine tune the write up and financials of my business plan.
- Get my main business mentor to present his business pitch to me, as an example.
- Pitch my business proposal to at least two people.
- Go location hunting with the real estate broker.
- Present my financials to another business mentor.
- Print out a copy of my business proposal.
- Go right into my pad work with Coach after sparring on Saturday.
- Learn how to count to ten in Tagalog (Filipino).
- Map out a new training schedule for myself.
As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea on February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I went from being some random foreign girl to taking on labels I never imagined – university professor, film extra, professional boxer, reality TV star, CEO of my own girls-only fitness company (Flipside Fitness), CEO of my own boxing club (Hulk's Club, formerly known as Hulk's Boxing), and now I'm launching my 3rd business -- Empowered Clubhouse.
After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again. This time it was for the Philippines. That's where I am now, living in the land of the happy people. The struggles are real and the struggles are many but I'm living life on my terms, I'm calling the shots, and I'm doing what I love. Life is an amazing adventure and this is my story of yesterday.