As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, July 07, 2017

In Sweat and In Love

My coach was away today so I got to train with another coach and he was so technical.
 I already sweat like a mofo at training but today he took my sweating to a whole other level and it was down right nasty... GYM NASTY!!!
After training I then had to shower, eat, and race off to meet my brooker.
I fell in love with the very first place she showed me.  

 The large open space with the high ceilings and the massive beams it was perfect.
What you're actually looking at in the above two pictures are the two rooms this space consists of with the second picture being what you see when you first enter it.  The door at the far left corner opens up to the massive space with the basketball net.  If I take this space though, I'd see about chopping down half that wall and also possibly taking on the smaller space on the first floor.  It'd give me a gorgeous entrance way and a lot more parking spots.

No comments: