As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Friday, July 28, 2017

Morning Training and Evening Eats

Chatting with Coach Bogs ringside on a Friday morning about my injury.
 ...and then busting a move for the sake of being silly and chopping down the seriousness of training.
I should note here my mouth is open not because of me trying to be funny but because throwing my arm up like that was rather painful considering I've got an injury.
 Discovered a new mall here in Makati and headed straight for the food court where the restaurants display plastic renditions of the meals they offer.
For less than $2 CDN I got a cup of rice with an egg on top, a tiny big of veggies, two steak skewers, and a bowl of soup.  I felt full but the super cheap low price had me questioning it a bit.  I'm all for cheap food but this was ultra cheap.  Perhaps I ate cat?!... hahaha.

No comments: