As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Surrounded by Success

I posted this picture tonight on my Instagram and Facebook, and noted how you should do your thing unapologetically.  Be proud of who you are, do what's best for you, and always surrounds yourself with those who life you up and not pull you down.
I got all dolled up tonight for yet another business networking event.  
This time it was a wine tasting at a wine museum.
I didn't really know what to expect from this event but I really did enjoy it.  It was interesting to hear the long history behind this age-old family company that started back in the 1800's then to meet some of the family and mingle with those in attendance.  

No comments: