As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Weekends Are the Busiest

 I waited and waited... and waited... 
and then distracted myself by trying out something different with my camera.
We were off to a late start today for the Empowered bootcamp and only half the crew was able to come out for training but we made up for it with all the extra punches thrown.
Love my Saturday mornings with the Empowered sisters.
We've only reached the halfway mark for the camps but already ladies are asking about what's next so today I launched the flyer for the next two camps.  The response has been really great. 
I always return from coaching and training super hyper about what just went down and pumped about the potential of what's next but Balboa reminds me to take a breath and try to relax.
In the evening I headed over to Chef Works for some business mingling
...and to "help" test the newly purchased fondue set.
I wasn't the only one "helping out", there were others.  This is only 6 of the 8 who came out tonight.

No comments: