As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Party in the Park and then at The Pennisula

The battlefield is all set up... bring on the women and bring on the sweat!
It's not about not having time, people have the time they just don't have it as a priority.
A truth fact and something I'm happy to help the ladies out with.
I was treated out to a beautiful breakfast out at Wholesome Table.
Everything is organic and everything is delish.  
The fact that it was a special treat made it all that more delish for me though.
Dang, check out these random guys I came across while walking around Makati.
And how about these guys too?!  They're beauties.  If I got to pick one, I'd go for the Beetle.
Headed back over to where I had spent part of my birthday celebrations.
With friends visiting from Toronto, I wanted to share with them on of my favourite night life places here in Makati.  They loved it.

No comments: