- Continue to empower each other as women by creating safe places.
- Support survivors (both men and women) and encourage them to speak up and take action.
- Engage in conversations with men who DO NOT abuse their power.
- Educate our sons, the young boys, about what it means to behave with integrity and respect.
- Educate our daughters, the young girls, how to protect themselves and speak out.
As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).
After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.
Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.