As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, October 02, 2017

Talk About Starting the Week Off at Full Speed

Kicked off the new week with six rounds of sparring -- 2 with Coach Bon, 4 with Coach Bogs.
...and then got everyone to jump in on a photo because I wanted to share their awesomeness.
After sparring I had to book it home, shower, eat and then rush off to filming.
Today Skittles was filming a social media commercial so I was one of four women showcased in it.
After filming, we then headed over to his shop-in-the-making.
His workers are doing an amazing job and it looks nothing like how I saw it just a few weeks ago!!!
This guy here is sitting here sewing the materials together for the couch... how cool is that?! Very.

With being out in BGC for most of the day, my reward was a sandwich that was pretty much the same size of me.  Then I got some chocolate milk, my favourite, and was treated to a massage.

No comments: