As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, December 18, 2017

MonSlaaaaaaaaaay

Nothing like starting the new week off with a strong and intense workout 
to really set the vibe for the rest of the week.
My POV around 2pm, responding to a work email at The Refined.
The shop is closed on Mondays but, well, I "know people".  Note how I have a coffee here too.
Yup, I'm definitely treated very, very well here by "my people".
Location viewing in McKinley.  You see an empty space, I see lots of potential.
This is another potential space.   I love it but it was a total fluke that we stumbled across this.
I've yet to get the details on it so please cross your fingers, your hands, your arms, your toes, 
your legs... cross everything and anything in hope that the details match our budget!
While condo hunting, I opened the window and spotted this -- a crazy cool shot of the 
city and some school kids practicing a dance on the rooftop across the street.
Checked out an Elorde Boxing that's down the street from the condo we checked out.
Back to The Refined for an evening business meeting with two people who are incredibly supportive of Empowered and what I have plan.  Feels awesome to be so strongly supported.
One more stop before heading back home to Makati -- Shun's tasting event at Grind.

No comments: