As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Monday, December 04, 2017

Open Your Mind and Mouth

I don't always cook but when I do, 9 out of 10 times it's something packed with protein.
Tonight I cooked up my body weight in protein-packed pancakes.
One serving packs a lean, mean dose of 34g of protein.  I made two servings and then beautiful one I shared it with was quite surprised that they tasted super delish.  
I wasn't surprised.  My pancakes bring all the boys to the bar.

No comments: