As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Refining Myself

In anticipation of a photo shoot this week and The Refined's grand opening party, 
today I got my hair done.  Got my hair did.
And getting my hair done meant getting some sick, sick lines.
I may not be allowed to get any of the services here at The Refined but I am allowed to use their lounge for business meetings and work.  The fact that there's a gorgeous guy that treated me today to the bestest of the best cappuccinos was a pure added bonus.
Returned home and this was my point of view for pretty much the rest of the day -- working on Empowered and looking down at my beautiful sidekick, Balboa.

No comments: