As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Work, Work, Work... Wednesday, December 6

How today went down...

10am -- 12:40pm       Boxing at Elite -- 6 rounds of sparring with Coach Bogs.
1:30pm -- 6pm          Work on Empowered

          • rough floor plan for potential McKinley location
          • monthly financial predictions
          • update Live Plans proposal write-up
          • touch up the corporate papers details
          • rough draft of subscription letters for investors
          • respond to real estate agent
          • set up next week's meeting at the women's correctional facility
          • prep stuff for tomorrow's photo shoot
          • outline for the new boxing group class
          • contact potential suppliers for delivery updates 
          • work on investor details                                  
7pm -- 8:20pm          Coached the Empowered bootcamp at Ayala Triangle.
8:30pm -- 9:15pm      Walked to The Refined.
11pm                      Arrived back at home.                   

No comments: