As the story has it, one day I headed to the opposite side of the globe – the Flipside. I arrived in Korea February 16th, 2005 and thought I’d do a year, then leave. I was wrong. I stayed, launched my first company, Flipside Fitness, and then opened Korea's largest boxing club, Hulk's Boxing (now called Hulk's Club).

After 11.5yrs in Korea, I then picked up one day and returned to Toronto, Canada. But then I left again.

Now I live in the Philippines where I am the CEO and head coach of Empowered Clubhouse, the Philippines' first and only boxing clubhouse exclusively just for women. I also am the founder of the Lil' Sistas Project, CEO and designer of Slay Gear and Baa Baa Black Sheep .Ph.

Sunday, January 07, 2018

Business on Sunday

I've heard about this but have never seen this -- a street in BGC that gets lined 
with sick sports cars every single Sunday.  Today I finally saw it.... wow.
 Headed into Fly Weight today to attend a class.
Posing for a picture after class with three fierce females.  
The middle one was today's trainer, Coach Kelly.
In between morning training and this afternoon's business meeting, I took a breather with my boy Balboa.  I was just about to leave when I looked down at him and couldn't bring myself to kick him off my pillow... so I joined him for a bit.

How could I resist such a cutie as him?!  Seriously.  We are each other's biggest fan.

No comments: